Wednesday 23 February 2011

All star...

Song of the day - I'll Be Waiting by the eternally fabulous Adele

So first and foremost...
Did anyone happen to catch any glimpses of the NBA All-star celebrity basketball match the other day?
Urgh, it's instances such as those that make me wish I was one of them.
Well actually, I nearly always wish I was one of them.
So there I am, casually chirpsin' on Tumblr and I see pictures of Beyonce, Drake, Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Jay-Z, Keri Hilson, Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, John Legend, Bruno Mars, Ciara - just to name a few - at the NBA All-star match! Anyone else bare jel?!
Actually, looking back on that list, can anyone spot the odd one out? ;D
Ah, poor JB, just a white boy from Canada. Not that makes me any less in love with him.
Anyways, I only made this post to identify and point out the fact that Beyonce's shoes were once again, GORGEOUS. I mean glittery Louboutins... What girl doesn't want!
Also that RiRi is rocking the long hair again, and once again making the entire female population of the earth envious of her pins.
Oh and that Ciara looked like a drag queen. Sorry Ciara, those shoes? Hell no. 
Actually, can I just go back to the topic of Rihanna for a second? See Rihanna performed at the All-star match, and because of the fact that it's supposed to be a 'family event' and that she grabbed her crotch at one point and danced in her naturally Caribbean-like manner, it was said that her performance was so provocative and sexual that most critics described it as
disgusting. Seriously people? This is Rihanna. And it was her 23rd birthday. Let her live. Plus, she's from the islands - they can all move like that, and if I could I definately would. Maybe it's because I'm a RiRi fan but, in my opinion there's no greater way to get back at the haters than just pissing them off all together. Plus, it was not even that bad, at all. You can watch her performance here - Drake's alteration of the 'What's My Name' rap for Rihanna is totally cute!







Also, how cute does Justin Bieber look in a basketball uniform!
*swoon*
Actually, while I'm on the topic of him, does everyone know that he's cut his hair, like really short? The hair flip is gone, and the hair is being auctioned off for charity. Urgh, he's so giving. Anywho, that is all that I will say on the matter because otherwise I'll become crazy...



And in other news, did anyone catch this week's Glee episode?
I quite enjoyed it actually, Gweneth Paltrow was looking foine, and at almost forty as well!
I hope I look like that at 40.
Does anyone else reckon that if they were a single 30 something teacher they would totes go for Mr Schue?
Because I think I would!
Well, he is ab-ulous ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment