Friday 18 February 2011

Mhmm Honey B...

Song of the day - Born this way by Lady Gaga. I don't care if it's a wannabe Madonna single, she's fabulous.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG0wi1m-89o)

...Well yes, most of us have probably heard it - but if you hadn't heard it, then I guess you heard it here first ;D Even though reports and rumours have not been confirmed, Beyonce has apparently bleached her skin!!

Does this shock anyone else but me?
I though Beyonce was a strong, independant black woman, and that she was honestly the type of role model that would encourage women to be happy with themselves no matter their race, tone or shape etc.
I honestly looked up to her so much, it was almost upsetting to hear about. It's not like I have anyone else to tell me I'm beautiful and to be myself do I... #forever alone, ha.

Anyways, some people are passing it off as just a trick of the light - what do you guys think?
Whatever the weather, those $1,021/£635(!!!!!) jade suede Daffodile heels by Christian Louboutin are possibly one of the most gorgeous pairs of shoes I have ever seen...

You know you love us,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment