Thursday 24 February 2011

A study in yellow

Song of the day: I Can't Write Left-Handed by John Legend and The Roots

I recently purchased the world's brightest, most yellow top (H&M, £15, I will take a picture in the next few days). It resembles the Sun, or a daffodil. My mother suggested it for me, and I will be honest, I was pretty certain it would not look good on me. Or anyone, actually. But I tried it on, and I loved it! I wore it yesterday to a meal with my galpals, and received many a compliment, which is always nice.
I think everyone should own at least one yellow thing: seeing someone wearing bright yellow always makes me smile! And I'm a big fan of 'mustard' as well. 
So, other 'radiant' yellow things I am coveting:

 Yellow floral print skirt, River Island, £24.99

 Bright Yellow nail paint, Barry M, £2.99

 
 Yellow button circle skirt, River Island, £26.99

Yellow scallop button shirt, Topshop, £24

Yellow Alexa bag, Mulberry, £185.30 (in the sale) 

Honey Cats Eye sunglasses, Topshop, £18

 
Yellow pleated short skirt, Topshop, £35
 
Yellow satchel, Cambridge Satchel Company, £84


Mouse twist heel shoes, Schuh, £65
Omg, aren't they so beautiful.
And finally, the Prada banana earrings, modelled by Miuccia Prada herself as she took her bow at the end of the Prada S/S '11 show. I don't know how much they are, but I would guess a lot. *sadface*

You know you love us, 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment